Section TV remembered the hilarious first interviews with today’s top stars Kim Soo Hyun, Cho Seung Woo, Gong Yoo and of course our Jang Hyuk
- Kim Soo Hyun (The Moon that embraces the Sun, You who came from the stars) was asked if he was a singer (that is how much they knew about this actor at the time) He answered he is an actor but they still made him sing lol!
- Choi Seung Woo (Horse Doctor, God’s Gift) first question was “Do you ride bicycles well”? apparently because his character rode a bicycle in the movie and they didn’t know what else to ask him. Kim Hee Seon tried to help him out by giving him the spotlight but he got confused and shy
- Gong Yoo was sitting next to Sung Yoo Ri in some kind of cooking show. She gets all the attention and rookie Gong Yoo is even taken out of the frame for most of the time! They even asked him to pass some ramen.
- Rookie Jang Hyuk gets asked “What does it feel that people think he looks like Jung Woo Sung?” The hosts comment that this might not be a pleasant question but rookie Hyukie answered as usual, very humbly and seriously.
- Then they show a scene of an after party (Into the Sunlight’s maybe?) We see Cha Tae Hun and others relaxed, having fun and Jang Hyuk, drinking whatever is being offered to him. It is known that Jang Hyuk has low alcohol tolerance, which must be pretty tough for a korean guy. This is the definite proof! Poor kid is red as tomato and looks like he is suffocating :p! but as a rookie, he just can’t say no. Poor kid!